CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

In the Beginning...

Meagan has been getting onto me wanting me to start a blog, but I can barely get everything done as it is. So after I got laid off this week, for the second time this year, she reeled me in. I decided to name it something along the lines of being Mr. Mom, because that is what I am doing now, staying home with Carson. Meagan, being the all inspired one, came up with the title. I thought it was perfect. I also like the song. So, this is me and my blog. It will probably have a lot to do with Carson. So in the spirit of my sis-in-law, and we won't say which one, I don't care if you don't want to hear about my kid, it's my blog, and you don't have to read it...just kidding please read!!

0 comments: